(Position Code AM0814)
Waterborne Environmental, Inc. is a progressive company of bright, motivated scientists and engineers looking for a valuable addition to our corporate management team. Our business provides a comprehensive suite of services in advanced modeling, statistics, automation, field studies, software development, spatial technologies, risk assessment, and study management. We are currently seeking qualified applicants for an Administrative Manager position in our corporate headquarters in Leesburg, Virginia.
This position is perfect for the person who enjoys both strategy and execution, leading corporate administrative planning for a growing company while also effectively implementing the plan details. The most successful candidate will seize the opportunity to develop and implement creative administrative solutions in an environment of multi-location offices, diverse skills, service offerings and technical projects.
· Bachelors degree; business or management focus preferred.
· 6+ years of progressively responsible experience in communication, office management, corporate administrative processes, personnel management, and business finance.
· Leadership with a positive attitude, team orientation, and a strong work ethic.
· Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills with special attention to detail and accuracy.
· High standard of ethics and a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
· Self-motivated, organized, and resourceful.
· Technical skills with proficiency in methods, processes, procedures, or techniques. Ability to solve problems by applying technology. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Ability to view an organization as a whole and recognize how various functions work together.
· Overnight travel required to Waterborne business offices.
Duties of the Position:
· Leads corporate administrative team; may include management of finance team depending on experience with business financial processes.
· Anticipates needs and plans for future growth and development of the company, as well as the needs of the administrative team in order to meet the needs of the company.
· Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
· Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
· Manages and improves administrative program and service quality by devising new applications, updating procedures, and evaluating system results with users.
· Achieves administrative financial objectives by anticipating requirements, submitting information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures, monitoring costs, and analyzing variances.
· Maintains continuity among all offices by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, benchmarking professional standards, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Supports executive team with corporate administration and process management.
Waterborne has primary offices located in Leesburg, Virginia and Champaign, Illinois. We are a growing company with a diverse set of professional backgrounds and pride ourselves on both client and employee satisfaction. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits package includes health, dental, & life insurance; 401(K) with company match; and an excellent working environment.
Send resume and a cover letter addressing your salary requirements and establishing your experience/ qualifications for the criteria outlined above. Please note on your submittal the position code denoted above. Please forward your resume to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or Attn: Human Resources, Waterborne Environmental, Inc., 897-B Harrison Street, SE, Leesburg, VA 20175.
Waterborne is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V