Are you looking for a career with a mission and values-driven company? Take this opportunity to be part of a company that fosters team structure, spirit and support of one another. Consider a career with DaVita!
At DaVita, we believe a company can also be a community, and a community of committed individuals can actually make a difference in the way health care is practiced in this country. Why choose us? Put simply, its more than just a job it's a lifestyle. DaVita teammates have the opportunity to contribute in a way that makes a positive impact in the lives of thousands!
DaVita is currently looking for a Construction Manager. Those who excel in this role are highly ambitious, results driven, and possess the ability to "think outside the box". This position requires a high-level of project management abilities, attention to detail and experience managing deadline driven and large-scale projects within varying environments, domestically. Potential teammates must possess 5 - 8 years of construction-related or Architectural Engineering knowledge and have experience with "ground up" construction. The ideal candidate for this position will be a critical thinker with a demonstrated ability to oversee design and site evaluations, establish contracts, create and manage budgets oversee onsite work, prepare and implement action plans, and lead improvement initiatives, while having FUN doing it!
Construction Managers with DaVita design, oversee and implement 16-18 projects simultaneously. This position would require up to travel up to 60 % and would work with the operations team and other clinical team members to help identify projects, as well as, relocation of clinics, expansion projects, renovation of existing clinics, Facility Maintenance (FM) projects, Mold Abatement and Remediation. They coordinate with the Facility Maintenance team for scope, budget, and management projects.
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Essential Background (but not limited to):
- Bachelor's Degree in Architectural Engineering, Construction Management or similar emphasis
- 5 - 8 years of "Ground Up" Construction experience
- Architectural Engineering knowledge
- Proven Project Management and Construction Management Experience
- Ability to oversee, manage and implement multiple projects
- Procurement background to manage "Fixtures, Furniture & Equipment" (FFE)
Preferred Experience (but not required):
- PMP Certification
- Dialysis experience
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn