Director, Client Development
- College degree in Business or Liberal Arts preferred
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Consensus Builder-Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff, clients and transferees
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to gather and interpret internal and external customer requirement
- Experience with all aspects of relocation business for a minimum of 5 years and CRP designation, GMS preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and analytical skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs as primary client contact for all assigned accounts.
- Proactively seeks solutions and improvements to service delivery for clients and transferees.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of technology and industry trends and their potential implications to the organization and its clients.
- Responsible for monthly review of all revenue streams at a micro level and providing actionable reporting of missed opportunities and action plans to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Ensures effective, customer focused responses to inquiries and requests from client(s) and transferees.
- Develops effective working relationships with colleagues, internal and external customers, and suppliers.
- Assists with training and development of employees as needed to include mentoring for on-the-job training, employee development, and representation as the organizations subject matter expert.
- Act as subject matter expert during prospect presentations.
- Provides factual and specific reporting and feedback to management.
- Implementation of new clients.
- Travel as needed.
At CapRelo, our growth and success is the result of commitment, ethical business practice, and talented and experienced employees. We value professionalism, trust, enthusiasm and dedication. Our Corporate culture encourages innovative thinking and offers challenging opportunities for our team members.
CapRelo recruits and hires top talent within the relocation services industry and appeals to subject matter experts from outside traditional relocation disciplines. Our college internship programs are designed to foster working relationships with students and to encourage their interest for careers within relocation.
We value employees by demonstrating our commitment to them and by offering competitive compensation and benefits packages; advancement and growth opportunities; service recognition, and creative acknowledgement for their hard work.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical/dental/prescription drug programs for employees and family members
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid life and accidental death (AD&D) benefits
- Supplemental life and ancillary plans for employees and family members
- Short-term disability (STD) insurance
- Employee assistance programs (EAP)
- Paid vacation and sick/personal leave
- Paid holidays
- Tuition assistance programs
- Continuing education, certification, and professional membership opportunities
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Tax deferred savings plans to include Safe Harbor 401(k) and company paid profit share plan
- Tax exempt 125 plans
- Employee referral bonuses