Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Accountable for providing administrative, analytical, research, development, and marketing/technical support to the residential relocation, national account, government, and other household goods sales teams. Support may include coordinating promotional activities, support marketing initiatives, proposal response activities and construction; sending sales materials to potential prospects, coordinating sales or trade show events, maintaining contract and customer files and marketing materials; and facilitating systems support coordination with in-house shared service providers.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Capable of meeting tight schedules and deadlines
- Highly organized with the ability to manage changing priorities
- Strong Microsoft Office skills to include PowerPoint and Visio
- Mid-level experience with graphic design and association applications (e.g., InDesign, Adobe Illustrator)
- Exceptional communication skills oral, written, articulation
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience supporting small to large groups
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development and on-going management of sales training and training manuals.
- Assists the sales manager with coordination and management of customer/client events (sponsored events, Realtor conferences, trade shows, etc.) including scheduling attendance, exhibit booth, booth supplies, and collecting contact information for the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Point of contact to sales staff for software applications, and for service issues/enhancements, etc.
- Manages and analyzes weekly performance reports to ensure company and industry compliance. Addresses questions and performance enhancements, and identify opportunities.
- Maintains CRM data for the divisional sales team.
- Assists with managing monthly reporting to sales team, analyzing data and trends, identifying areas of opportunity, working with management and sales staff to improve sales plans. (closing ratios; booked revenue to budget; lead development; customer satisfaction scores; A/R investigation and follow up; estimating accuracy)
- Liaison with Marketing Department in the creation and development of sales collateral.
- Prepares PowerPoint templates and presentations.
- Maintains photo library.
- Develop power point slides for Electronic Bulletin Board - done weekly.
- Prepares new literature for the department.
- Assists national account, government, and military support teams in completion of researching new accounts, assisting in RFP process (gathering data, conferring with subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Provides administrative support to prepare and deliver proposal responses.
- Assists with development of national account PowerPoint presentations, materials, & brochures that are customized per account.
- Manages monthly reporting for account/government sales team booked revenue to budget/prior year; lead development; A/R.
- Produces, manages, and distributes monthly/quarterly reports for national accounts, government agencies, etc., as specified in each account contract.
- Provides support to management on analytical projects, research projects that pertain to sales, lead development, closing ratios, targeting accounts, etc.
- Assists Business Development Directors with collecting data and information for accounts and government requests for proposal (RFPs).
- May assist with inside sales calls.
- Manage and distribute monthly Customer Satisfaction Report to COD Sales Team.
About JK Moving Services:
JK Moving Services seeks dedicated, high performers to join our management team. At JK, we strive to attract the best and the brightest who will bring their unique abilities and help take our company to the next level. If you are looking for an organization where you can use your talents and have a real impact on company performance - youve come to the right place.
JK isnt just a moving company, its a team of trained and dedicated professionals providing worry-free, full-service relocation to a variety of clients, from military service members to commercial customers to our next-door neighbors. Our dedication is apparent in everything we do in the way we treat our employees, the way we give back to the community, and in the way we do whatever it takes to ensure the best experience possible for our customers.
Founded in 1981, JK is now the third largest independent moving company in the U.S. with more than 500 full-time professionals serving our clients. JK is the mover of choice for Fortune 100 and 500 companies, and some of our high-profile clients include U.S. Presidents, dignitaries, professional athletes, and our own neighbors, who have honored us with a 98% satisfaction rating. Over the years, JK has received many accolades including 2013 Fleet Safety Award, American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA); 2013 Moving Company of the Year, Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association of Greater Washington, DC (CREBA; formerly, GWCAR); and 2014 Best Mover in the Region, Northern Virginia Magazine and Leesburg Today.
Our benefits package includes competitive salaries, medical/dental/vision insurance coverage for employees and their family members; company-paid life insurance; company-funded profit sharing & safe harbor retirement contributions even if the employee does not defer their own compensation; flexible spending (FSA) and health savings accounts (HSA); paid vacation and sick/personal leave that increases with tenure; referral bonuses and service award and recognition programs; tuition assistance; employee financial wellness programs; and a company-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer