National Account Sales
This energetic, creative, and highly motivated sales and business development expert will develop and cultivate new prospects and maintain relationships with existing clients to increase sales volume for Government agencies and within the corporate business market. Achieves sales revenue goals and objectives as established by the Vice President. Professionally represents the Company in selling moving and storage and move management services to target markets. Supports and implements the policies and procedures of JK Moving Services. Assures compliance with all applicable Federal and state laws.
- Degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business Administration preferred.
- Demonstrated experience selling to corporate and government markets.
- Relies on business/analytical skills and an understanding of customers' needs & requirements to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Performs a variety of tasks related to selling, prospecting, business development.
- Proficient with CRM and Microsoft Office products.
- Keen understanding of pricing models, costing, contract negotiations, requests for proposal (RFP), and request for quote (RFQ) protocols.
- Minimum three years of sales experience required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively manage activities to achieve established sales goals.
- Solicits companies for ongoing household goods relocation opportunities. Follows a defined account development and management process. Performs a through needs analysis and identifies JK services that meet a companys specific relocation needs.
- Meet with prospective and existing government clients to understand their needs and to translate those needs into service solutions.
- Networks and markets company services within the target markets. Creates opportunities for future business. Develops and maintains relationships with corporate decision makers regarding HHGs moving services, move management, and full relocation services. Identify opportunities through leads/referrals, attendance at tradeshows and conferences, business directories, and a participation in professional networking groups.
- Gain market/territory intelligence through monitoring market conditions, service and product innovations and competitor product and service offerings.
- Prepare for and conduct impactful service demonstrations to clients and end users.
- Effectively execute promotional programs.
- Prepares professional and comprehensive bid proposals to prospective customers. Personally presents proposals and contracts to prospective customers. Completes sales paperwork accurately and timely. Documents all proposals/estimates and communicates customer expectation to Move Coordinator and operations.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information on selling strategies, marketing, and prospects.
- Maintains consistent follow-up on pending proposals and maintains information in JK database in addition to all sales and marketing activities. Maintains updated account profiles to assure proper billing.
- Prepares necessary documentation in order to implement a new account into the JK system and process.
- Becomes involved on major service issues.
- Meets or exceeds annual sales budget.
- Achieves quarterly performance standards as mutually established with Vice President.
- Weekly report of account targets, those going to RFP, etc.
- Prepares annual business plans and implements programs to accelerate growth in service sales.
- Works with divisional leader to quantify sales opportunities within their assigned territory/business line and effectively prioritize the opportunities.
About JK Moving Services:
JK Moving Services seeks dedicated, high performers to join our management team. At JK, we strive to attract the best and the brightest who will bring their unique abilities and help take our company to the next level. If you are looking for an organization where you can use your talents and have a real impact on company performance - youve come to the right place.
JK isnt just a moving company, its a team of trained and dedicated professionals providing worry-free, full-service relocation to a variety of clients, from military service members to commercial customers to our next-door neighbors. Our dedication is apparent in everything we do in the way we treat our employees, the way we give back to the community, and in the way we do whatever it takes to ensure the best experience possible for our customers.
Founded in 1981, JK is now the third largest independent moving company in the U.S. with more than 500 full-time professionals serving our clients. JK is the mover of choice for Fortune 100 and 500 companies, and some of our high-profile clients include U.S. Presidents, dignitaries, professional athletes, and our own neighbors, who have honored us with a 98% satisfaction rating. Over the years, JK has received many accolades including 2013 Fleet Safety Award, American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA); 2013 Moving Company of the Year, Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association of Greater Washington, DC (CREBA; formerly, GWCAR); and 2014 Best Mover in the Region, Northern Virginia Magazine and Leesburg Today.
Our benefits package includes competitive salaries, medical/dental/vision insurance coverage for employees and their family members; company-paid life insurance; company-funded profit sharing & safe harbor retirement contributions even if the employee does not defer their own compensation; flexible spending (FSA) and health savings accounts (HSA); paid vacation and sick/personal leave that increases with tenure; referral bonuses and service award and recognition programs; tuition assistance; employee financial wellness programs; and a company-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer