We are seeking dynamic Account Director responsible for the development of ongoing business relationships and account management as pertains to marketing and advertising for high profile clients.
· Manage senior client relationships of multi-million dollar accounts, providing key strategic initiatives that are accountable for client satisfaction, growth and retention of assigned accounts.
· Create and execute an engagement strategy in collaboration with the team and discipline leads.
· Act as agency lead on cross-agency integrated marketing programs, participating in multi-agency briefs and work sessions, contributing to overall planning process, representing the opportunity, defining tactics within programs/campaigns, and creating campaign plans.
· Independently lead and make decisions that properly balance the needs of account such as those of clients, internal goals and teams.
· Plan all engagements including goals, deliverables, schedules and budgets by managing the workflow process with support from agency producers by prioritizing projects and resources and by working across accounts to and ensure that teams are staffed appropriately.
· Manage integration of offerings and tools
· Identify opportunities for cross-platform deals, when appropriate
· Manage the account team which includes: providing adequate training, overseeing and conducting performance reviews, resolving issues/problems, rotating staff, and providing salary recommendations.
· Ensure the use of best practices and effective processes across the department and agency.
· Participate in new business efforts identifying new revenue sources as well as participate in strategic development of new business such as RFP responses and proposal writing.
· Manage account P&L from negotiating statements of work and retainers, allocation of staff, invoicing, clients are invoiced appropriately, and agency is profitable.
· Ability to interface and build strong client relationships with high level clients such as the Chief Marketing Officer and VP of Marketing.
· Thorough knowledge of the principles of advertising, marketing and media
· Proven negotiation skills, especially contract negotiations, with clients and partners
· Excellent public speaking skills and experience
· Ability to foster strong, cohesive working interdisciplinary teams of more than 30 people
· Aptitude to define solutions that will generate measurable results for the client
· Thorough knowledge of the dynamics of digital and interactive. How each digital and interactive element performs alone, how they perform together and how they are constantly changing and the analytics to prove out ROI
· Strong knowledge of web development technologies
· Experience across the board in providing strategic consultation across disciplines including media, analytics, digital and creative
· 7 to 10 years experience in marketing and/or advertising, preferably at an advertising agency, with ability to interface with CMO/VP Marketing level.
· Proven track record of managing multi-million dollar accounts with demonstrable ROI.
· Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Advertising preferred.
Benefits include: Paid Vacation & Holiday; Medical/Life AD&D/LTD Insurance; 401k
Submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com