Director, Systems Technology
Job Title: Director, Systems Technology
Date: August 15, 2014
Department: Administrative Services
Status: Full time-exempt
Job Reports to: Senior Director, Systems Technology
The organizational objectives for this position are to assist with the overall support and maintenance of the NACHA enterprise-level network, support the growing ACH Network Administration Services division with internal application development and provide technical support to the staff. The Director of Systems Technology will be directly responsible for working with internal staff and software contractors in the development and continued support of new technologies. As a member of the IT department, this person will monitor all facets of NACHAs computer network, proprietary software deployments and Windows technologies and assist in troubleshooting all issues that impact data transmission and connectivity both with internal and external systems.
· Optimize and customize existing products as required
· Perform object oriented programming and database creation
· Configure and normalize and SQL Server query language
· Design and develop internet applications using HTML5, JQuery, IIS, COM, .NET and XML
· Manage and perform SQL Server administration and data sanitization.
· Assist manage the Active Directory Network and Windows Server 2008 R2 environment
· Assist manage the internal enterprise-level Network
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Strong proficiency with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and XML
· Strong proficiency with COM, Microsoft SQL, ASP, and .NET
· Strong understanding of other Web technologies
· Administrative experience in a Microsoft Active Directory environment
· Administrative experience in a Windows Server 2008 Domain Network
· Strong proficiency with MS operating systems and software
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Detail oriented
· Experience with C, C++ and Java
· Experience with NetForum AMS
· Proficient in the use of VM Ware virtual systems
· Experience with custom applications and firewall configurations
· MCSE 2008 a plus
Unique Working Conditions
· Reasonable availability for support calls and off-hours maintenance required.
Candidate should have a college degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience as an IT professional with demonstrated skills administrating computer networks. Candidate is preferred to have 3+ years of coding experience.
As part of the Administrative Services group, the Systems Technology Department provides support to every department at NACHA. In addition to strong customer service skills, the successful candidate will have a wide variety of knowledge and skill sets, and be able to troubleshoot a wide variety of issues. Beyond subject matter and functional mastery, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Willingness to help staff members with technical issues
· Professionalism, responsibility and decorum
· Work as part of a team and individually.