Patient Care Coord RN ? Utilization Mgmt
Health is our business
Make it yours. At Kaiser Permanente, we realize that it takes more than expert medical care to be one of the nations leading health care providers and not-for-profit health plans. It takes advanced technologies, state-of-art facilities, and the people to support them. Come impact your future, and the future of care. Join us in Arlington, Virginia.
Patient Care Coordinator RN Utilization Management
Part-Time (28 hrs/wk)
In this role, you will be responsible for utilization review, discharge planning, and transitioning of care, in collaboration with Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG) rounder in acute or alternative settings of care.
- At least two years of experience in acute care inpatient hospital utilization review or case management
- At least two years of recent (within the last two to five years) acute care inpatient hospital case management experience preferred
- A current RN License
- BLS certification
- A BSN is preferred
- New hire must successfully complete the PCC Orientation and Assessment of Critical Skills with a passing score on inter-rater reliability
- Must be able to successfully complete the PCC Assessment of Critical Skills with a passing score on inter-rater reliability annually
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to critically think and multitask preferred
- The ability to effectively and clearly present information through the written word, to influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances, and to listen well
- The ability to write clearly, legibly, and effectively to present ideas and document activities, to read and interpret written information
- The ability to effectively communicate
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software, to include Milliman Care Guidelines or Interqual
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Son.A.Kim@kp.org or visit jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 264666. ã2014 Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, Inc. Principals only. Drug-free workplace. Kaiser Permanente is an EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
If you would like to hear the Kaiser Permanente story as told by our employees, watch the videos at kp.org/jobs/video. Follow us on twitter.com/KPCareers or visit the KP Careers tab on facebook.com/KPThrive.
This position supports Kaiser Permanentes code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.