Program Associate, Membership
Title: Program Associate, Membership
Supervisor: Manager, Membership Administration & Benefits
The Program Associate for Membership will be responsible for daily processing of information for the membership department. Core responsibilities include processing membership dues payments, write-offs, and credits; providing first-line phone and e-mail communication with members, prospective members, and staff; processing new and dropped member correspondence; maintaining the integrity of the membership database (iMIS); and recruiting and retaining members.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
· Process membership payments and profile updates in the membership database daily, generate member invoices as needed, and process dues credit memos, write-offs, and extensions as needed.
· Provide prompt, courteous, and effective first-line phone and e-mail communications with members and prospective members.
· Promptly and accurately process new- member applications and dropped- member correspondence.
· Maintain the integrity of the membership database, including oversight of updates via the online platform.
· Maintain accurate files for system, affiliate, regular, and trial members as well as prospective members.
· Prepare and submit new membership kits and provide membership materials to AACTE staff for events, state chapter meetings, etc.
· Assist with the development and implementation of recruitment and retention initiatives.
· Executive effective membership operations at the Annual Meeting and other events as required, including staffing the AACTE Resource Center Booth.
· Develop correspondence with member and prospective members as needed.
· Assist State Chapters as needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Demonstrated ability to multitask efficiently and accurately
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member as well as independently as needed to complete tasks and projects accurately and on time
· Strong customer service skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Familiarity with Word, Excel, iMIS , databases, HTML, CSS
· Previous Association experience helpful
Salary is $40,000
To apply for this position, submit your resume to email@example.com
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!!!
Revised: August 12, 2014