The Association for Talent Development (ATD), formerly ASTD, is looking for a highly detail-oriented coordinator to join the growing Education team. This individual will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day operations of our education programs, such as sending communications, preparing and shipping materials, processing post-program materials, conference preparation, and strong record keeping.
- Maintain timely and accurate communications with facilities, instructors, meeting planners, and other points of contact
- Prepare program manuals for printing
- Order, prepare, and ship program materials to class locations, ensuring adherence to version control processes
- Perform post-program duties, such as restocking returned materials and processing invoices, expense reports, evaluations, and attendance sheet.
- Prepare and pack for pre-conference programs
- Maintain precise and up-to-date records of all processes
- Bachelors degree in a related field preferred
- At least two years of coordination and office experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent skills in interpersonal communication, planning, organization, time management, multi-tasking, productivity, and efficiency
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and cross-functional work environment
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Race/Gender/Disabled/Veterans), and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Join the worlds largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations and make a difference in your world.