A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· The candidate must have a BA/BS in Accounting, a Masters in accounting is preferable.
· Must have an active CPA license.
· Have 3 to 4 years of recent auditing and tax experience at a public accounting firm demonstrating a progression in complexity of auditing, accounting and tax experience within the government contracting, Not-for-Profit, and ERISA industries.
A successful candidate will possess the following experience:
· Be able to conduct all phases of the audit including planning and research, risk assessment, fieldwork, reporting of findings, and being the lead auditor on the team.
· Exhibit a thorough understanding of auditing work-paper documentation and financial statement presentation including required disclosures.
· Supervision, training, and mentoring associates and interns on accounting and auditing issues.
· Possess strong administrative, analytical, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
· Be a highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments in accordance to standards and within time constraints and deadlines.
· Must have 3-5 years of recent experience auditing government contractors, not for profit, A-133 and ERISA audits.
· Have recent experience in preparing 990, corporate, partnership and individual tax returns is preferred.
A successful candidate will possess strong computer skills:
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Proseries tax software
· Quickbooks Proadvisor
Would consider a candidate interested seasonal work.
Please submit your resume, a 250 word cover letter that describes why your application for employment and your salary requirements should be considered to firstname.lastname@example.org