STG International is seeking qualified candidates for Human Resources Manager to work FT supporting our Corporate office.
- The Human Resources Manager is a supervisory position that involves administering human resources policies, programs and practices, including planning, organizing, developing, implementing, coordinating and directing.
- Working with VP of Human Resources and other department management team members, the Manager will focus on the facilitation of human resources day-to-day activities and project-based initiatives.
- The Manager draws upon their subject-matter expertise in such areas as employee relations, human resources administration, benefits, compliance, human resources information systems, to provide guidance and support in the achievement of departmental and company goals.
- Support the VP of HR in the development and implementation of human resources policies and programs for the entire company. Keeps the company abreast of current practices and trends and informed of new developments. Ensures company policies and programs are fairly and consistently practiced and administered.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship to support the deliverables of our client and contract requirements and expectations.
- Responsible for administration of employee benefits in all company operations.
- Assures company compliance with all requirements of the laws as it pertains to AAP, EEO, ADA , OSHA, Service Contract Act and the administration of benefit programs.
- Represents the company at personnel-related hearings and investigations
- Build and maintain a strong team through effective recruiting, training, coaching, and team building.
- Stays current on recent federal, state and case law changes and monitors labor law updates for changes that affect human resources.
- Establishes in-house management and employee training programs. Provides necessary education and materials to supervisors and employees. Facilitate training programs through various sources, including on-site, telephonic and web-based formats.
- Prepares employee communications to include policy memorandums and letters, e-mail messages, etc.
- Serves in an advisory capacity to managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Must be able to perform all functions using independent judgment and decision-making.
- Demonstrative analytical, time-management and prioritization skills.
- Must possess a solid understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Demonstrative a strong aptitude for communicating effectively with all levels of employees and organizational leadership.
- Must possess proficient skill s using MS Office tools as well as HRIS (preferably Deltek or Costpoint) software systems.
- Must have the ability to handle personal data in a confidential manner.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of progressive HR generalist experience with broad knowledge of HR operations management, employee relations, compliance and benefits.
- Prior supervisory experience, with demonstrated methods for mentoring the development of subordinates.
- Prior federal government contractor experience a strong plus.
- Bachelors degree in human resources, organizational management, business administration or related discipline required.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
STG International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.