UX/UI needed- small department, BIG opportunity! Cutting edge company looking for someone with a little experience and a lot of talent. This company is growing fast and needs someone who can keep up. The designer will drive the overall design of the firm's website and product line of multi-marketing software. This role provides an excellent opportunity to define the product lines' usability and overall design for the software.
The ultimate candidate will have technical background with a fine arts sensibility. Preference will be given to candidates with a strong illustration background. Portfolio should have a clear sense of design ethos and breadth of experience.
- Develop and maintain the corporate website alongside the Marketing department
- Design and propose visual assets for marketing
- Including: Templates, graphics, banners, logos, & icons
- Create wireframes and screen flows for new applications and update existing applications
- Remain up to date with the latest UI/UX trends to evolve current designs
- Strong UX/UI portfolio using sound design principles
- Available portfolio of illustration skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Dreamweaver)
- Understanding of business-oriented web-based applications
- Keen eye for usability
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume as a word document, portfolio, illustration examples, and salary requirements to:
Please include "UI/UX Designer" in the subject line.
The Ford Agency
1660 L Street, NW