Sr. Consultant, Financial Advisory Services
CFC: Created and Owned by America's Electric Cooperative Network
Here is your chance to work for a financial services company dedicated to rural America that offers a fast-paced challenging environment with the benefits of a collaborative team! Since its formation in 1969, National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation (or CFC) of Dulles, Virginia has provided loan and investment solutions to rural electric cooperative utilities and their affiliates throughout the United States.
We have a great opportunity in our Strategic Business Development and Support group for a Senior Consultant, Financial Advisory Services. Reporting to the Manager, Program and Planning Analysis, this position is responsible for coordinating the creation and delivery of financial advisory services/products to internal CFC staff and external members.
- Manage the creation and update of external facing financial/economic models for CFC employees and cooperative members.
- Create and deliver technical print and website publications.
- Assist in the development of CFC financial workshops for Member CFOs, CEOs and others; including strategy and content.
- Represent CFC as a conference speaker and seminar facilitator.
- Create Cooperative.com Finance Community content and perform other liaison functions as required.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field. MBA or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification preferred.
- 5 years experience in management consulting, professional services, or business management.
- Experience creating and delivering technical print and website publications.
- Development and implementation of financial models, best practices, policies and procedures.
- Expert Excel skills including use of Visual Basic (VBA).
- Experience with Qlikview or other business intelligence tools desirable.
- Ability to produce ad hoc financial analysis based on industry data.
- Knowledge of electric and telephone cooperative operations and governance, financing and credit considerations preferred.
- Demonstrated persuasive public speaking and technical training expertise.
- Frequent travel required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes a short-term and long-term incentive plan; pension plan; 401(k); medical, dental and vision plans; a generous leave policy, and more - all in a friendly, professional work environment. For additional information, please visit our website at www.nrucfc.coop.
CFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. No Agency Calls Please