General Sales Manager - Stanley Martin Homes
For over four decades Stanley Martin has built award winning homes and communities. Drive through a Stanley Martin neighborhood and the differences become apparent, the Stanley Martin streetscapes and houses are just a cut above the competition. Stanley Martin has thrived over the years because our team of people is entrepreneurial, thinks creatively, gets outside of the box, and demonstrates true leadership. The result is greater fulfillment of our people in their careers, higher market share, improved financial results, better neighborhoods, and more satisfied customers. Feel right at home with Stanley Martin!
Position Title: General Sales Manager - Northern Virginia
Reports to: Vice President of Sales- Northern Virginia
Department: Sales and Marketing
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage Neighborhood Sales Managers (NSM) to ensure target sales goals are achieved for each community
- Attend various office meetings including FNSMs, PNSMs, and Pricing Meetings for communities under your supervision.
- Works alternating schedule with two Saturdays per month in the field.
- Staff communities when necessary
- Ensure MLS listing are accurate and up to date
- Complete annual appraisals for NSM performance with VP
- Ensure CMAs are accurate and up to date
- Attend on-site sales and construction meetings on a rotating basis
- Conduct weekly on site meetings w/NSM for each neighborhood using Sales Encounter Agenda. Copies of Agenda to be filed in main office as record of these meetings.
- Mentor and coach new/rookie NSMs to achieve targeted sales goals
- Monitor collateral and sales center needs for assigned communities; ensure site is clean and properly marketed as needed
- Monitor signage for each neighborhood; work w/marketing department to ensure proper exposure of each community
- Publish weekly sales and traffic analysis report to VP including traffic, conversion ratios and sales goals vs. actual homes sold
- Work w/market research team to monitor market and competitors for each neighborhood; provide VP w/pace, pricing and incentive analysis on a bi-weekly basis
- Provide on-going feedback to VP regarding options, pricing, new product and product enhancement recommendations
- Provide VP w/100% complete and accurate sales contracts and addendums in order to achieve corporate and department goals
- Prepare proforma analysis for each sale to ensure neighborhood profit margins are achieved, then provide proforma to VP in time to Approve contract per corporate and department goals
- Resolve outstanding contract issues in a timely manner; ensure corporate sales approval goals are achieved
- Manage traffic and sales reporting to PUDs as may be required for assigned communities
- Complete and monitor back-log report; review action plan w/VP on bi-weekly basis to minimize settlement and kick-out risk
- Resolve customer related issues; achieve 95% customer satisfaction rate for all NSMs; return all customer telephone inquiries w/in 24 hours
- Work w/NSMs to monitor and process necessary Quick Delivery starts
- Coordinate Sales Meetings and sales training with VP
- Determine winners of NSM of the Month with VP; coordinate production of award plaques
- Monitor Deposit Report on a weekly basis and work w/NSMs to ensure deposits are paid as scheduled
- Monitor 1st Heritage Status Report on a weekly basis to ensure customer pre-quals are issued in timely manner
- Complete all other duties as assigned by manager
- Adhere to and promote the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanley Martin
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Organizational Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Self Starter
- Strong Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- College degree; Minimum of 3 years related experience
We offer an excellent package of compensation, benefits, and a remarkable working environment. Our company offers medical, dental, and vision benefits as well as company-paid long term disability, short term disability, and life/accidental death and dismemberment coverage. We also have a strong 401(k) match, wellness programs, work/life programs, travel assistance - even ID theft recovery services! Once eligible, employees can be offered a discount on a Stanley Martin Home purchase as well as services at our affiliated mortgage and title companies. We have the appropriate programs designed to help you in your career, and we provide the resources needed in order to make the correct decisions for your future. Our Company adheres to the spirit and intent of EEO. We promote a safe and drug-free workplace. EOE/M/F/D/V
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for considering Stanley Martin Homes!