Outreach Team Lead
MMG is seeking an Outreach Team Lead, passionate about all forms of patient recruitment advertising, outreach, and patient engagement. This position ensures that MMG leverages cutting-edge technologies in paid online media strategies; search engine optimization marketing; display advertising; advocacy outreach; direct mail/email tactics; traditional and online media; social media; and mobile strategies to drive traffic to specific clinical trials by assessing and targeting identified patient populations.
The Outreach Team Lead position is a full-time position in our Rockville, MD office or working remotely from a home office.
· Manage and implement effective outreach strategies and work collaboratively with outreach team to develop and execute all optimal strategies.
· Maximize recruitment tactic opportunities with current clients: deliver sound plans and oversee flawless execution.
· Update the team on trends, competitive moves, and best practice analysis.
· Present outreach strategies and research to clients, senior management, and colleagues.
· Oversee budget managementnegotiate contracts/agreements, online outreach purchases, track spending, monitor changes
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
· Bachelors degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, or Marketing
· Knowledge of Internet marketing and social media platform best practices
· Three or more years of in-depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimization, and factors that influence high rankings in Google
· Experience with web analytics tools (Webtrends, Ominiture, Google Analytics)
· General understanding of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing, and MSN AdCenter
· Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics to make informed decisions regarding campaign direction
· Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend, and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
· Familiarity with cross-channel strategies, including online branding
MMG is a leading and dedicated clinical trial patient recruitment organization. MMG supports global trials and is full service, therefore supporting all tactics available to meet enrollment goals for clients.