Entry-Level Transportation Planner/Engineer
ENTRY-LEVEL TRANSPORTATION PLANNER/ENGINEER
Wells + Associates has an entry-level traffic engineering position available in our Manassas, VA office. Minimum requirements include:
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering
- 0 to 2 years of experience in traffic engineering and/or transportation planning
- knowledge of traffic analysis software, including HCS, Synchro, VISSIM
- knowledge of CADD software (AutoCAD preferred)
- knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Project experience and/or course work shall include traffic impact studies and analyses, site access and circulation studies, corridor studies, and parking studies. Position requires travel to job sites and meetings, as necessary.
If interested, in applying at Wells + Associates, please send a cover letter and resume to Lorrie D'Amico at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or mail to:
11441 Robertson Drive
ATTN: Lorrie D'Amico
Manassas, VA 20109