Senior Marketing Manager
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Manage creation, development, distribution and maintenance of print and electronic media including, but not limited to, press releases, brochures, social media, website, newsletters.
- Carry projects from conception through completion on time and on budget.
- Write press releases, articles and blog posts.
- Write opinion editorials and articles on legislative issues.
- Support overall communications efforts.
- Collaborate with internal departments.
- Manage vendors.
- Minimum of bachelors degree, preferably in communications, and/or five years experience in a communication related field, such as public relations, marketing or journalism.
- Experience writing press releases, articles, blogs, newsletters and social media.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently as a highly-motivated self-starter.
- Strong organizational/analytical skills, interpersonal communication skills and ability to work as a cooperative team player.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.