Supports account management, campaign trafficking and publisher/network management, as well as managing and supporting the advertising clients through daily traffic and troubleshooting functions. Also provides strategic and tactical input to the ad products function and the product development team as it relates to clients needs.
1. Coordinates trafficking of digital ad units with publisher/network partners, and secures creative assets, monitors campaigns and resolves campaign discrepancies.
2. Tests ad units within production environment.
3. Troubleshoots functionality and ad rendering in different environments.
4. Ensure all campaign goals are met, including start and end dates, impression delivery and any associated actions.
5. Serves ads through third party tags such as DART, Xaxis or other media technologies.
6. Verifies technical specifications, service and troubleshoot complex advertising creative that involves elements such as rich media and video.
7. Pulls delivery reports from the ad server, and provides analysis and makes recommendations to ensure full delivery.
8. Participates in projects involving collecting cookies, creating user segments based on user behavior and re-targeting with relevant messages; dynamic ad serving and other complex targeting, re-targeting and dynamic creative projects.
9. Works with advertisers and advertising sales staff to ensure compliance with site ad guidelines and specs. Assists advertisers directly by helping to resolve technical problems and answer questions on creative materials.
10. Extended hours as required.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Coordinates with Web Operations Manager on a daily basis; also coordinates with Production Manager, advertising sales staff, advertisers, agencies and vendors.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree preferred, with strong academic achievement, or equivalent work experience; two to four years experience in ad operations/online trafficking environment, including mobile environments (including rich media).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To apply, send resume with cover letter (REQUIRED) to email@example.com. The NRA is a proud EOE (women/minorities/disabled/veterans) offering an extensive benefits package.