Tech. Lead / Sr. Software Eng - .NET, VB, ASP
Solution Technology Systems Inc. (STSI) has an opening for a Technical Lead / Sr. Software Engineer on a long-term project to assist in the development and maintenance of a complex banking software application for a major government agency. This includes the full life-cycle analysis, design, development, integration and implementation of highly visible, mission critical systems using RUP. The application is one of the client's few "Gold Applications", meaning it is very critical to their operations and highly visible. In addition, the application may be fully reengineered from VB/ASP into .NET in the future.
- Play a leadership role in guiding requirements, development, and troubleshooting production issues to help users achieve their business goals
- Performs full life-cycle systems analysis, design, development, maintenance, testing, troubleshooting and implementation in a structured environment
- Supports all phases of the software development life cycle for client mission critical software using RUP
- Performs SQL queries, develops scripts and triggers and provides database support
- Develops required RUP artifacts and provides client production and operations support
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- 5 years full life-cycle application development and maintenance experience in a structured environment.
- Experienced in the following technical skills: .NET, Visual Basic, ASP, SQL Server, XML, and HTML.
- Experience in troubleshooting applications in an IIS environment.
Requires U.S. Citizenship
Solution Technology Systems, Inc. (STSI) is a dynamic IT solutions provider incorporated in 1996. STSI specializes in the design, engineering, evaluation, and development of advanced IT information systems and applications.
STSI provides a complete benefits package, tuition reimbursement and technical training. Please visit our web site at www.stsiinc.com.
E-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.