We are seeking a Pitch Coordinator to assist designated practice area teams with effective pitch coordination and development in a fast-paced/results-oriented environment. This position can be located in the Washington, DC, Northern Virginia, Baltimore, or Miami office.
Under the supervision of a Proposal and Strategic Pursuits manager, the coordinators will have primary responsibility for the following:
- Liaise with responsible lawyers on pitch development
- Design and develop pitches for clients in the public and private sector
- Assist team with developing client business summaries
- Compile and collect information for the preparation and client customization of legal pitches
- Manage and produce draft and final text and work with our graphics designer, as appropriate, for all assigned pitch efforts
- Proof pitch materials for grammar and compliance with our Marketing style guidelines
- Manage the final production of pitches for client delivery
- Assist team with ad-hoc pitch related requests as needed
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading capabilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled in the use of Adobe InDesign, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong administrative, organizational, time, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple pitches and set priorities under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Three (3) plus years marketing or pitch experience in a professional services, corporate or agency environment preferred
- BS or BA degree in marketing, communications or related field is preferred
- Must be able to lift twenty pounds.
Core hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Must be flexible to work additional hours.
This job description sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position and may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Hogan Lovells is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by law.