CFC: Created and Owned by America's Electric Cooperative Network
Here is your chance to work for a financial services company dedicated to rural America that offers a fast-paced challenging environment with the benefits of a collaborative team! Since its formation in 1969, National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation (or CFC) of Dulles, Virginia has provided loan and investment solutions to rural electric cooperative utilities and their affiliates throughout the United States.
We have a great opportunity in our Treasury & Financial Services Group for an Economic Analyst. Reporting to the Vice President, Capital Markets Research & Analysis , this position is responsible for management and creation of all economic research, writing and presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Manage CFCs Solutions weekly capital markets and economics section.
- Manage CFCs Monthly RVP Economics/Capital Markets update and Monthly Snapshot Report.
- Prepare and present capital markets and economic presentations internally to senior management and other departments as requested.
- Prepare and present capital markets and economics presentations to members at external events, especially the 100% borrowers.
- Idea generation, data collection and graph creation for CEO speeches and presentations
- Conduct ad-hoc financial and economic analysis for CEO and Member Services Group as requested.
- Interpret and summarize Federal Reserve policy meetings and provide analysis to Treasury & Finance Group and Member Services Group.
- Idea generation, data collection and graph creation for Economic & Capital Markets Board of Directors update.
- Research economic and financial data on Bloomberg and several government agency websites.
- Prepares reports/analysis and presents findings to CFCs Asset/Liability Committee.
- Attend industry events to develop more efficient and innovative procedures/publications.
- Serves as backup for VP, Capital Markets Research & Analysis, especially for presentations.
- Serves as backup for Capital Markets Funding activities on an as needed basis.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or equivalent (Finance, Economics, or Accounting). Masters in Economics preferred.
- 2 - 4 years professional experience in Corporate Finance, Financial Management, or Capital Markets.
- Strong understanding of macroeconomics is essential, Corporate Finance experience a plus, especially as it relates directly to capital markets activities.
- Bloomberg Terminal, spreadsheet modeling, and excellent communication/presentation skills required.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and travel as needed
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes a short-term and long-term incentive plan; pension plan; 401(k); medical, dental and vision plans; a generous leave policy, and more - all in a friendly, professional work environment. For additional information, please visit our website at www.nrucfc.coop.
CFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
No Agency Calls Please