Construction Project Manager
Construction Project Manager-
Commercial Construction Project Manager Qualifications:
· Construction Program Graduate or 1-2 years experience in commercial construction.
Responsibilities of a Construction Project Manager include:
· Plan, execute and bring project to completion on time and on budget.
· Develop new business opportunities relative to a particular Client, group of Clients or geographical area.
· Manage your own projects while maintaining a balance between project responsibilities and sales to ensure the success of the team.
· Assist in the estimating process, including scope and drawing review, site visits, plan work schedule, and arrange for assignment of project personnel.
· Initiate and maintain liaison with Client, Architect, and Engineer contacts, to facilitate construction activities.
· Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
· Establishing job processes, including RFI's, submittals, and billing of invoices and negotiating subcontract change orders.
Commercial Construction Project Manager Benefits:
· Health and Dental Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, 401K, Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off.
· Competitive Salary.