Account Manager - Health and Human Services
Put your years of service and experience in the federal government to work in this challenging position on our federal team. Work directly with the US Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and its Operating Divisions (CDC, NIH, FDA, Office of Secretary, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services [CMS], etc.) to facilitate information sharing, understanding, analysis, and decision making through the direct application of GIS technology. These activities are centered primarily in the Washington, DC region and conducted across the nation.
- Consult with and advise current and prospective customers on the application of Esri technology; articulate the benefits of Esris enterprise range of software solutions
- Create account plans and drive business development
- Identify, qualify, develop, and win strategic opportunities across DHHS and its Operating Divisions
- Coordinate seminars and user group meetings to educate customers and facilitate networking on Esri-based solutions
- Work with Esri partners to position Esri products across the public sector healthcare field
- Bachelors or masters in business or marketing, depending on position level
- Seven or more years of sales/business development experience
- Demonstrated success selling into federal public sector healthcare markets, with keen understanding of how to reach and influence C-level executives in DHHS and OPDIVS
- Knowledge of the sales cycle related to federal government contracting and procurement
- Account planning and management experience with a focus on delivering results
- Ability to build qualified pipelines and drive measureable revenue through direct sales and Esri partners
- Effective interpersonal skills with ability to establish successful working relationships
- Ability to work independently
- US citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- Experience working for or with the federal government (preferably DHHS experience)
- Understanding of the Esri enterprise range of software solutions and how they relate to the federal government and its respective agencies
- Familiarity with relevant data and standards
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esris geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.