Certified Scrum Master & SAFe Program Consult
Certified Scrum Master & SAFe Program Consultant - ODCS-1236
Looking for a certified Scrum Master and SAFe Program Consultant to join our team in Baltimore, MD to guide the development for one of several application development efforts utilizing Agile methodologies, practices, and processes. The ideal candidate will serve as Scrum Master for one of several project teams consisting of ~15-20 staff members with various disciplines including developers, manual and automated testers, enterprise architects, business analysts, product owner, and other key stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
* Coaching/mentoring of Agile methodologies, processes, and best practices as it is implemented and used during the application development life cycle
* Enforcing the rules of Scrum while removing team impediments
* Promoting collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional development teams
* Conducting Weekly reviews with the client
* Conducting release planning, sprint planning, product and sprint backlog grooming, sprint reviews, retrospectives, daily standup meetings, user story development, estimation, and other related activities.
* Providing VersionOne tool training to team members
* In addition some hands-on software engineering, programming, and problem solving may also be required. Responsible for basic documentation and development of procedures in the delivery of a software solution. Participates in all aspects of team dynamics for software development including, time and cost estimates of software development, proper implementation, adherence to software coding and documentation standards, and developing alternative design solutions.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Certified Scrum Master and SAFe Program Consultant
* Thorough understanding of Agile software development and methodologies
* Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
* Understanding of organization's development platform and languages
* Ability to understand and address technical issues
* Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks as delegated
* Team-player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment
* Ability to coach team members to reach their highest potential
* Creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
* Collaborative experience in driving decisions
* Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
* Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered an expert, authority in discipline.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified SAFe Program Consultant
Please submit all resume to email@example.com