Sr. Data Analytics Developer and Administrato
Sr. Data Analytics Developer and Administrator -5261
1. Perform the role of Hadoop Administrator and developer to implement and maintain an Analytics platform.
2. Understand the Analytics business requirements and work with technology team to recommend and implement best approach to delivering solutions on the Hadoop Platform.
3. Ensure the Analytics platform conforms to standards, including security.
4. Participate in development and code reviews.
5. Define and support process for access to the Analytics Platform including balancing the needs of various business/ groups with security requirements, and Platform capacity.
6. Work with Architecture and Development teams to understand usage patterns and work load requirements of new projects in order to ensure the Analytics Platform can meet demand.
7. Develop administrator processes, document the processes, and then train other client users, as warranted, to take over the processes.
8. Maintain all system configuration documentation by collecting, storing, and updating the documentation.
1. A minimum of 11 years of technical experience with a focus on open source and large data implementations in the Petabyte range. Business acumen/solution expertise and technical expertise are both required for the role. Experience developing solutions for Large Commercial and Healthcare groups desired.
2. Solid understanding of all phases of development using multiple methodologies i.e. Agile,
3. Proven Linux experience including: Basic Administration, Files and Permission, Directory Navigation, Job Scheduling, Shell Scripts.
4. Hadoop Distributed Data Files System.
5. Working knowledge and development experience in
6. Experience is highly desired in
· R/ RStudio
· Microsoft SQLServer w/BI
7. Desired Skills
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education with a a minimum of 11 years of technical experience.
Please submit all resume to firstname.lastname@example.org