Enterprise Systems Administrator
CFC: Created and Owned by America's Electric Cooperative Network
Here is your chance to work for a financial services company dedicated to rural America that offers a fast-paced challenging environment with the benefits of a collaborative team! Since its formation in 1969, National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation (or CFC) of Dulles, Virginia has provided loan and investment solutions to rural electric cooperative utilities and their affiliates throughout the United States.
We have a great opportunity in the Office of The CEO for a Enterprise Systems Administrator. Reporting to the Enterprise Systems Manager, this position is responsible for overall CFC data strategy, development and operations including Architecture, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and Operational Data Stores.
Minimum Technical Duties and Responsibilities
- Technical administration support:
- Perform daily system administration tasks to include installation and configuration of hardware, firmware, software, systems upgrades, evaluation and installation of patches, backing up and restoring files, license management, application deployment and database configuration for related applications.
- Provide incident and problem resolution for assigned Help Desk tickets.
- Involved in the management of both hardware platforms and operating systems relating to the CFC applications.
- Create and maintain technical documentation(Standard Operating Procedures, project plans, reports, standards and practices, requirements, test plans, training materials, etc..) for related environments and products.
- Security operations and administration:
- Provide operational support for Information Security including end-point security and administration of multiple security tools and systems.
- Monitor and respond to security incident related the areas supported by Enterprise Systems or Technology Infrastructure and Operations, manage access and security to applications for internal and external users.
- Disaster recovery support:
- Participate in the development, review and upgrade of ITs DR plans.
- Facilitate tests for new hardware, software and procedures.
- Document and apply change control between in local and remote locations.
- Other duties and projects as assigned:
- Systems Administration (Linux, Windows, VMware)
- Applications support (COTS or custom applications)
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience.
- Five years of experience in information technology field.
- 3-5 years of relevant Windows Server experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant Exchange Server experience.
- 3-5 years of SharePoint & other Enterprise Content Management systems experience.
- Diverse background in enterprise level systems and infrastructure.
- Experience in troubleshooting technical problems involving software and operating systems.
Other Experience and Knowledge
- Business Intelligence Systems
- Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems
- eDiscovery & Risk Management
- Project Management Skills
- Certification in Administration Unix/Linux/VMWare
- ITIL, COBIT or similar framework
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Planning Experience
- Storage and Network infrastructure
- Experience supporting or administering an Active Directory domain or Organizational Unit (OU) or administering or supporting Microsoft Exchange servers/clients
- Experience applying industry standards and best practices in an enterprise-level Windows system/server environment
- Completion of at least one Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP)
- Knowledge of hardware/software RAID and logical volume management.
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices.
- Understands network topology and distributed system concepts.
- Understands system access control and security aspects of critical systems.
- Knowledge of Active Directory architecture and concepts.
- Knowledge of Voice-over-IP concepts using Lync or equivalent technology.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes a short-term and long-term incentive plan; pension plan; 401(k); medical, dental and vision plans; a generous leave policy, and more - all in a friendly, professional work environment. For additional information, please visit our website at www.nrucfc.coop.
CFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
No Agency Calls Please