Regardie, Brooks & Lewis is a progressive CPA firm seeking highly skilled Tax Accountants to join our team located in Bethesda, MD. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package commensurate with your experience.
· Prepare individual, corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns for high net worth clients and closely held businesses, real estate entities, and professional firms.
· Research complex tax issues.
· Identify and implement tax planning opportunities.
· Respond to IRS and state correspondence.
· Communicate directly with clients and their advisors.
Ideal candidates should have the following background:
· CPA with current public accounting or relevant tax preparation experience.
· Experience with sophisticated individual, corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns.
· Solid analytical, technical, and organization skills.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact directly with clients, staff and others.
· Experience with GoSystem Tax RS a plus.