Cyber Security Engineers
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Thank you for considering The MIL Corporation. At MIL we recognize the challenge that candidates face seeking employment opportunities. Hence we invite you to take an in-depth look into employment at MIL via our website – www.milcorp.com.
We firmly believe our website offers candidates a chance to gain a greater understanding of the MIL experience, as well as consider the full-range of our career opportunities. Kindly take the time to learn more about our culture and commitment to both our customers and employees.
We look forward to hopefully working with you.
MIL Recruiting Team
The MIL Corporation is a mid-sized government contractor based in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area. We serve over 15 different government agencies throughout the US - Washington, DC, Virginia, Southern Maryland, South Carolina, New Mexico, & California.
We are seeking innovative and versatile Cyber Engineers, who have a passion for solving challenging problems in the areas of offensive and defensive computer security and electronic warfare. MIL is engaging the challenges in Cyber that present opportunities to support the defense of our nation's critical infrastructure. Our projects are in Southern Maryland.
The areas of engagement include Data science, and Big Data analysis, reverse engineering, modeling and simulation, next generation network technologies, vulnerability research, systems engineering, electronic warfare, SCADA systems, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- A Passion for solving challenging problems and advancing the state of knowledge and technology
- B.S. Degree in Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Expertise in one or more programming languages, such as * C, C++, Python, Java, various other shell and scripting languages
- Depth of knowledge in networking, network protocols, and specifications
- Experience with systems administration on multiple operating systems and devices
- Agile software development and version control
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Required Qualifications • Degree in Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• Advanced understanding of operating systems theory and design
• Understanding of encryption algorithms and technologies
• Experience with reverse engineering software with IDA Pro and other debugging tools
• Familiarity with assembly language and one or more Instruction Set Architectures, such as x86 or ARM
• Experience with penetration testing, kali Linux, commercial and open source tools, and the ability to rapidly develop tools as needed
This an exceptional opportunity to be at the forefront of MIL's growth in the Cyber arena. Above and beyond open positions, MIL is a company that has plenty to offer employees on a broader scale. MIL offers employment stability, particularly for employees who are focused and dedicated. The key to our success (34 years in business) is based on some very basic business practices: maintaining core areas of business; employee longevity; employee training and development, which results in “upward mobility;" and employee “quality of life.” To learn more about MIL, visit our web site: www.milcorp.com.
Please send resume with cover letter including an overview of qualifications and salary requirements to email@example.com
Recruiting Company, Corp-to-Corp and 1099 inquiries are unwelcome.