Our organization is currently seeking a qualified and energetic Recruiting Manager. The Recruiting Manager provides leadership, support, advocacy and vision to a team of experienced Recruiters and support staff who provide recruiting support to Hiring Managers across all divisions with the company. Responsible for partnering with management to develop and implement hiring and recruitment strategies that will result in the timely selection of qualified candidates for various positions throughout the company.
This full-time position will be based in the Alexandria/Arlington, VA area.
· Manage full cycle recruiting activity (sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, offer management).
· Works with senior leadership to address and impact each division and its hiring requirements.
· Develop, adapt and implement recruiting strategies and set team and individual priorities to accomplish business objectives.
· Drive and execute reporting of recruiting metrics, trend analysis and process improvement.
· Maintain awareness of creative sourcing strategies and work closely with recruiting team to develop best approach to meet/exceed client expectations. Effectively apply diverse staffing methodology and promote standards.
· Become an expert in recruiting system and tools available for the recruiting team.
· Create and execute project work plans.
· Define and communicate individual and team metrics.
· Recommend interviewing and hiring techniques as appropriate.
· Ensure search requests are clearly defined to include key responsibilities, requirements, reporting structure, compensation and interview process.
· Anticipate and minimize risks on searches.
· Review deliverables before passing to client.
· Escalate and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
· Develop and maintain strong business relationships with internal clients, both internal and external.
· Provide timely progress updates on the teams efforts regarding prospecting, interview and placement activity company-wide.
· Ensure smooth transition post-hire and assess hiring manager and new hire satisfaction.
· Analytical and conceptual thinking using logic and reason, creative and strategic.
· Strong communication skills interpersonal, presentation and written.
· Influencing and negotiation skills.
· Demonstrated problem solving ability.
· Strong understanding of full life cycle recruiting and preferred industry practices.
· Solid background in using recruiting technology systems and web-based tools that will substantially improve recruiting effort.
· Management and mentoring experience with Recruiting staff.
· Minimum of 5-7 years of recruiting experience.
· Minimum of 3 -5 years of managing a recruiting department/process for an organization of similar/larger size/complexity.
· Proven experience in employment and/or recruiting.
· Previous experience of recruiting metrics and reporting standards.
· Bachelor Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business or similar discipline required.
· Professional certifications desired.