O&M Project Manager
ServiceSource is a leading nonprofit disability resource organization with regional offices and programs located in eight states and the District of Columbia. We serve more than 14,000 individuals with disabilities annually through a range of innovative and valued employment, training, habilitation, housing and other support services. In addition to our support services, ServiceSource directly employs more than 1,500 individuals on successful government and commercial affirmative employment contracts. We invite you to be a part of our successful mission by applying for this position.
This position will be located at the Mark Center Campus in Alexandria, VA. ServiceSource currently provides total facilities management services for the Mark Center Campus in Alexandria Virginia. The Mark Center is a $695M LEED Gold certified Department of Defense (DoD) facility that furnishes 1.8M square feet of office space for over 6400 DOD personnel, who are members of HQ DoD Fourth Estate.
Responsible for planning, coordinating, and directing day to day operations of all facility mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems for a 2M square foot LEED Gold certified class A Department of Defense facility.; Lead and improve the overall performance of Facility to comply with and/or exceed the contractual scope of work and service levels; Proactively resolve issues and provide suggestions for improvements to increase or enhance performance, efficiency, and cost saving initiatives; Prepare reports pertaining to Vendors and subcontractors activities, financial performance, quality control activities, unscheduled service call activities, scheduled PM activities, and critical metrics information; Drive the O&M Quality and Safety culture; Provide assistance in emergency response, providing guidance to personnel ensuring rapid and effective recovery while minimizing asset damage; On Call to support Mission Critical Facilities; Reports to the Program Manager; Perform other related duties as directed by Program Manager
- A minimum of five years experience in management of O&M services for Mission Critical Complex facilities. Corporate and commercial maintenance management acceptable if similarly sized and equipped with data center/emergency backup systems (with at least (4) 9s of reliability).
- Commercial experience in Engineering, and/or Facilities Management related fields
- Proven Results in budgeting, reporting, cost estimation, engineering knowledge, and personnel management experience
- Strong leadership, management, analytical and organizational skills
- Thorough working knowledge of international codes, Unified Facilities Criteria, and other applicable Facility Engineering codes and regulations.
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding computer literacy including a working knowledge of MS Project, MS Office Suite, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS ), and building automation system (BAS).
- A demonstrated ability to identify, analyze, and resolve complex problems associated with construction and maintenance/repair of complex facilities
- Able to coordinate and direct personnel, lead teams, and work independently with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Requires excellent verbal, written, multi-tasking and presentation skills. Ability to create momentum and foster organizational change.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- A bachelors degree in electrical or mechanical engineering from an accredited university. Professional Engineer license strongly preferred.
Background Check Requirements:
Must hold or be able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI government security clearance; Must be able to pass criminal and drug screening checks and other government eligibility requirements that apply or become applicable to this position.
ServiceSource is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office http://www.servicesource.org/contact-us. We are an E-Verify Employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.