We are seeking a Project Coordinator to support the Defense Health Clinical Systems (DHCS) in Crystal City, VA.
Successful Candidate will:
· Maintain daily reporting mechanisms and all required documentation for the Product Team and Managers.
· Interface with stakeholders to obtain required documentation and maintain document libraries for each product.
· Set up Meetings, take minutes and other associated duties.
· Support DoD acquisition activities. Support COTS vendor interactions.
· Support application development vendor activities.
· Maintain detailed contact information for all POCs and provide daily status updates.
· Prepare documentation using standardized templates ensuring all required information is complete and accurate.
· Route documentation for approvals from the Product Team to include engineering, information assurance representatives, and Product Team Lead.
· Schedule and attend weekly working group meetings with the Service Representatives to provide status updates of the interface approvals.
· Prepare written progress and status as required by the government.
· Track project through its life-cycle including design, development, testing, integration, implementation, and sustainment.
· Track and Monitor test activities.
· Coordinate with Deployment and system operations teams to schedule and plan training, implementation and transition to support activities.
· Facilitate engineering reviews, including tracking the resolution of issues.
· Support cost and progress reviews with the project scheduler and resource management controller.
Documentation and IT project experience recommended.
Proficient in MS Excel, Office and Outlook; knowledge of other MS Office products desirable.
Extremely detail oriented and organized.
Proactive with superb follow through.
Ability to undergo a background investigation which requires US Citizenship.
Please send resume and salary requirements to Employment@axiom-rm.com.EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability