Human Resources Assistant
We are seeking a Human Resources Assistant to provide administrative support in the day-to-day operations of our Human Resources Department in Arlington, Virginia.
- Assists HR department in carrying out HR programs and procedures for all employees
- Assists in conducting new employee orientations
- Assists in organizational training and development efforts
- Administers benefits programs and maintains employee benefit records
- Inputs new hires and employee changes to HRIS and benefit carrier sites;
- Generates reports using HRIS system
- Assists with annual performance evaluation process
- Helps to maintain company organization charts
- Assists with risk management initiative
- Maintains files, electronic files, and record keeping systems for the HR Department
- Assists with recruitment process for some job openings
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred but will consider high school diploma with some HR courses towards a degree
- 1-2 years of HR experience; familiarity with HR compliance issues
- Experience administering benefits programs preferred
- Understanding of principles and practices of human resources
- Must exhibit ethical conduct and maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work
- Requires attention to detail, excellent organization skills, strong analytical and planning abilities, effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task to meet tight deadlines
- Proactive work ethic
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, HRIS (ADP experience preferred)
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required.
To apply for this position (S-125), please conduct a search for U.S.-based positions in our consultant database and follow the application steps at the bottom of the job description. No phone calls please. Only finalists contacted.
Nathan Associates Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.