Chief Accounting Officer
CAMRIS International is a dynamic, innovative and growing international consulting firm with a focus on public health and international development seeks a Chief Accounting Officer to add to its management team. The position reports directly to the President and CEO, with room for growth in responsibilities, authority and position in response to demonstrated capabilities.
- · Timely and accurate maintenance of the financial books and records of Company on a GAAP accounting basis
- · Interaction with outside accounting firms to ensure accurate and timely audits and tax filings for the company
- · Implementation, maintenance and monitoring of effective internal controls over the companys financial operations
- · Overseeing and managing all aspects of the internal audit function of the company.
- MBA /Graduate Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline required
- · Must be a CPA
- · have 10+ years of experience in a government contractor overseeing cost plus contracts (or a similar amount of experience within a federal agency overseeing contractors working on a cost plus basis)
- · Strong background with GAAP accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial analysis and MIS
- · Strong ability to write financial statements including a complete set of footnotes
- · Substantial experience in managing accounting functions in companies with substantial joint venture operations
- · Possess extensive experience with Deltek GCS Premier software.
CAMRIS International offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Please submit your resume online at www.camris.com .
CAMRIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)