Top Tier Customer Service/Customer Education
We are a small, consistently growing online retail company, looking to hire a new member of our top tier customer service team.
The position entails helping customers over the phone with questions about products, helping to place orders, and being genuinely friendly and helpful. No prior knowledge of our products is necessary; we will teach you everything you need to know!
Our motto is Make the customer happy!, and we will give you all the tools to achieve that goal.
Our products are high quality and highly recommended by both medical professionals and consumers.
Our products actually do help people, so theyre easy to stand behind.
We dont do any outbound calling. Customers call us based on recommendations from medical professionals and other customers. You talk with customers as you would your friends; calls are helpful and informational, not sales-y.
As you can see, our customers are our top priority. Whats important is that you really care and want to help, and you find solutions to help fix problems that might arise. Having a sense of humor and good suggestions for what series to watch next on Netflix is a bonus!
What we offer:
- We are looking for a team member to work Monday through Friday, full-time, NO evenings or
weekends. Youll like our people!
- Casual and friendly work environment.
- Excellent employer paid medical and dental. Vacation, holidays, more.
- Compensation depends on skills, with excellent performance raises.
What we require:
- Four year college degree.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, and Excel. We do test for
- Accurate typing skills.
- A friendly, helpful, and cheerful phone demeanor.
- A team player attitude, willingness to pitch in where help is needed.
If you might be interested in being part of our team, please complete the following 4 steps:
1. Please respond with the subject line: I want to work for you
2. Include a resume.
3. Include at least one paragraph about why you want to work for us.
4. Include a note recommending one of your favorite Northern VA area restaurants.
We look forward to hearing from you!
(please email only. we cannot consider phone call applicants. thanks!)