Wireless Carrier Relations Associate
The Wireless Carrier Relation Associate will support the Operations Department and the overall mission of Global Wireless Solutions, Inc. by managing all the telecommunication devices for the company. He/she will not only be the primary liaison with the wireless carriers, he/she will also build strong working relationships with the carrier representatives. The Wireless Carrier Relation Associate will ensure that all GWS operation requests are delivered in a timely manner through communication with the Operations Manager. He/she will ensure that all GWS employee lines and project lines are properly tracked and adjusted to best-available plans as necessary to stay in line with all project needs.
Primary duties and responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Manage telecommunication devices and data lines for project and internal requirements.
- Work closely with telecommunication carriers and ensure support for our core business objectives.
- Purchase, track, and program lines and devices with all telecommunication carriers.
- Liaison between wireless vendors and manage troubleshooting issues from Engineers in the field.
- Ensure that all GWS employee lines and project lines are properly tracked and make adjustments as needed to the best-available plans in order to stay on track with all project requirements.
- Communicate progress to the Operations Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and experience requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Mandatory experience with purchasing and maintaining inventory of wireless devices on various carrier networks.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changing priorities with a sense of urgency when needed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with a variety of people.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis in Excel.
- Ability to work occasionally work extended hours, including day and/or night schedule.
- Must be willing to comply with GWS drug testing policy.
Global Wireless Solutions, Inc. is an EOE AA/M/F/Vet/Disability