Responsible for effective delivery of IT services supporting a major Federal government shared-services initiative.
Show us substantial, successful experience demonstrating:
- overall responsibility for managing 200+ project staff members organized into 30 or more teams at three or more locations
- ability to act as project representative and champion to internal as well as external agency stakeholders
- demonstrated track record of accomplishing complex, interrelated tasks on time and at budget
- proven ability to effectively coordinate efforts of multiple subcontractors (small and large businesses)
- understanding of federal grants management and financial management systems
- proven ability to manage interagency cross-service engagements
- ability to deliver high-quality services in both development, maintenance and enhancement (DME) as well as operations and maintenance (O&M) system life cycle phases
- experience with federal IT governance activities, including capital planning and investment control, enterprise architecture, security certification and accreditation
- experience in implementation and operations of an efficient program management office (PMO)
- experience working with independent auditors (security and financial) as well as independent verification and validation (IV&V) teams
Opportunity involves operating, supporting, and continually enhancing and improving an established IT system. Opportunity to substantially expand the scope of operations to additional internal and external agency partners.
A rare opportunity for an experienced, energetic project director or program manager to lead a major, established, operational Federal government shared service.