Digital Marketing / SEO Associate
Pacific Bridge Medical
Bethesda, MD 20814
PBM (www.pacificbridgemedical.com) is a leading Asia medical consulting firm dedicated to assisting international medical companies succeed in Asia. PBM is looking for a full-time employee to help with a variety of projects.
· Assist in getting company new business and higher visibility via the web
· Manage companys digital marketing projects
· Continuously work to improve search engine optimization (SEO) of PBMs website
· Actively research digital marketing and SEO best practices and apply them to PBM
· Evaluate and guide digital marketing strategy
· Correspond / liaison with our clients and Asian partners / affiliates
· Research relevant and related issues on Asia
· Some administrative duties as needed
· Bachelors Degree
· 0-4 years of work experience
· Some background in digital marketing, web analytics, or search engine optimization is preferred, but not required. On the job training will be provided.
· A demonstrated interest in Asia is preferred but not required (either lived in Asia, studied Asia in college, etc.)
· Must be hardworking, dedicated, loyal, and able to multi-task
· Must be self-motivated and capable of self-direction
· Strong project management skills for complex projects
· Extremely detail oriented
Associate will work in a fast paced environment with abundant room to grow and perform. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume and a detailed cover letter explaining what skills you can bring to our company and an explanation of your interest in this position, to Shawna Lepage (firstname.lastname@example.org). Resumes received without cover letters referencing this specific position will not be considered. No phone calls please.