Marketing Coordinator, NAFCU
If youre ready to put your attention to detail, love for analytics and keen eye for effective messaging and design to good use in a fast-paced and fun working environment, NAFCU is looking for you. The Marketing Coordinator will play an integral role in the coordination, development and execution of NAFCUs email marketing program; will also be responsible for direct mail list strategy; and will provide data, research and administrative support to the marketing division.
· BA and minimum 1 year of related experience in a marketing/communications department.
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); HTML; database query logic, with the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
· A solid understanding of email marketing best practices and good eye for design.
· Exceptional editing, proofreading, critical thinking and research skills.
· Goal-, detail-, and results-oriented; extremely organized; and motivated.
· Entrepreneurial, outside-the-box thinkerthrives on finding a better way!
· Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Might Also Have:
· Proficiency in Google Analytics
· Knowledge of iMIS and Informz
The ideal candidate:
· Is a self-starter and likes to improve things, always leaving processes, people, and places better than he or she found them.
· Is enthusiastic and positive, always seeing the best in colleagues and members, and strives to help both in any way possible.
· Eager to try and not afraid to fail.
· Understands that trade associations are businesses that need to make money; understands the need to grow revenues; and is driven to accomplishing that goal.
· Works hard and plays hard, and isnt afraid of getting their hands dirty.
NAFCU offers a competitive salary and outstanding benefits, friendly team-oriented work environment that supports professional development, and is located 2 blocks from Clarendon Metro. To apply, email resume with cover letter to email@example.com. EOE.