Legal Secretary/Word Processor
LEGAL SECRETARIES & WORD PROCESSORS - Many openings in D.C. law firms for qualified legal secretaries and word processors. Temporary and Perm opportunities.
- Must have strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects for scheduling purposes, tracking information and completing projects as required
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and to remain calm in high pressure, deadline-driven situations
- Must possess solid interpersonal/customer service skills and apply sound judgment, discretion and confidentiality while handling all tasks in a timely fashion, including professional telephone demeanor, effective email communications and accurate grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- High school diploma
- Prior secretarial/executive assistant or word processing experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows 7
Please submit resumes to email@example.com in Word format and indicate if you already registered with Legal E.