Passport Program Manager
Serco Inc. is a leading provider of professional, technology and management services focused on the federal government. We advise, design, integrate and deliver solutions that transform how clients achieve their missions. Our customer-first approach, robust portfolio of services and global experience enable us to respond with solutions that achieve outcomes with value. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Serco Inc. has approximately 9,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1.5 billion and is part of a $6.6 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. Serco recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Program Management & Acquisition Support
Our business unit provides support in three major areas: business process services, where we perform the actual function that the process is related to; business process related software, that helps us manage the various components, the systems associated with the software in the process; and then there is a business process management which is used to help design and track the performance of the specific business process. The business units work supports primarily the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of State, and the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. We support our clients with a work force of over 2600 Serco and Serco subcontractor employees and provide mission critical support services that primarily support Immigration, Visa Processing and Commerce.
The Contract Program Manager will serve as the primary interface with the GTM, COR, A/COR, CO, and subcontractors across the contract. The Contract Program Manager will monitor contract performance to include: budget, incentives, and deliverables. Other responsibilities include management of subcontractors, financial tracking and monitoring of contract compliance. The Contract Program Manager will communicate contract goals and objectives to the Passport Support Managers. Anticipated tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
Ensure that all work is performed according to contractual requirements and performance standards
· Ensure that regular feedback on performance is provided to the Government on all areas of contract performance
Ensure that all personnel involved in providing or supporting services under the contract meet requirements established by DOS, including security clearance requirements
· Implement appropriate controls to prevent and detect cases of employee fraud or malfeasance and notification of appropriate security personnel to determine required actions
· Plan appropriately for Key Personnel turnover. Ensure that replacements are identified, proposed and replaced in a timely manner
· Implement the Contractor Management Plan
· Oversee budget management, forecasting, and tracking
· Monitor all contractual expenditures and ensure that established budgets are not exceeded
This is not an active open position. Serco Inc. is using this posting for the purpose of building a pipeline of interested candidates for future anticipated positions with our company.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Advance Degree, and;
· PMP certification, and;
· Fifteen (15) years of progressive management experience in a production or office environment, including;
· Fifteen (15) years managing a federal or commercial contract of similar size and scope, including;
· Five (5) years managing seasonal/temporary work force, including;
· Five (5) years of experience utilizing a variety of office software, specifically: Microsoft (MS) Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
· Must meet all qualifications of the Passport Support Manager
· Demonstrated expertise in Federal Government contract management
· Highly desired State Department Counselor Affairs and/or Passport experience.
· Security Clearance Required: SECRET
Employment Type: Full time
Job ID: 51162312-
See more at: http://jobs.serco-na.com/washington-dc/federal-government-services/jobid4989227-passport-program-manager-washington-dc-jobs#sthash.48AOElk9.dpuf