We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Program Executive Office – Defense Health Management System (PEO - DHMS) in Rosslyn, VA. Successful candidate will: • Support several senior level personnel and several government administrative professionals PEO wide. • Gather, Prepare, and properly disseminate information throughout the PEO. • Track taskers, executive correspondence, and inquiries and help delegate accordingly. • Manage file storage of these correspondences for quick retrieval according to key factors such as date, time, names, respondents, subject lines, and conversation chains through the use of SACCP and other proprietary software. • Learn and provide operational expertise and task performance in support of the mission including developing and enforcing SOPs as per client and leadership guidance. • Receive, review, and forward all incoming correspondences, inquiries, and other actions to the appropriate lead action office based on the subject and content of the incoming action. • Assign suspense/due dates for submission of completed action office responses. • Track and review the status and progress of all such actions to ensure the timeliness of responses, in conformance with business rules, operating policies and procedures, and associated timelines established by the government.
- Provide high level senior project support to high visibility taskers.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 year’s experience supporting a fast paced DoD administrative shop.
• Ability to be proactive yet exercise restraint to confirm alignment with guidance from both client and leadership in a highly visible role.
• Ability to maintain Professionalism and Polish under stressful circumstances.
• Energetic, flexible, and eager to learn and be mentored by both the client and senior leadership.
• Must be extremely organized and punctual.
• Ability to undergo a background investigation which requires U.S. Citizenship. Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability