Accounts Payable Coordinator
The Accounts Payable Coordinator, under the direction of the Accounts Payable Supervisor and Operations Manager, will be responsible for reviewing, ensuring accuracy of information for our Accounts Payable department. This position involves working with others, data entry and high level of accuracy.
- Responsible for reviewing vouchers entered by AP Assistants, ensuring accuracy of pertinent information in addition to verifying authorization limits are met prior to the issuance of payment
- Finalize cost batches once vouchers are correct
- Prepare and Reconcile Daily/Monthly Cash Disbursements
- Issue stop payments and/or void checks when requested, reissuing when necessary
- Prepare asset & professional services copies for Tax Department/Managing Director of Finance Operations
- Set up and maintain vendor files
- Request W-9s for disbursement accounts
- Assist with the motivation, development and training of staff members
- Coordinate/monitor Assistants workload
- Orientate Assistants on accounting policies and procedures
- Research client and or firm charges as requested, responding to vendor/staff in a timely fashion
- Operate the petty cash office when necessary by disbursing petty cash funds, stamps, parking receipts and payable checks
- Assist with the reconciliation of vendor statements
- Maintain files
- Other duties as assigned
· Minimum 2 years of Accounts Payable experience required.
· Must be attentive to detail and have an excellent math aptitude.
· Must be able to communicate with all levels, attorneys and staff.
· Flexibility for overtime a must.
· Individual should be able to set and meet deadlines under pressure.
· Must be able to lift twenty pounds.
Core hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with additional hours as needed.
Leave restrictions at the end of each month in addition to the months of December & January
This job description sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position and may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Hogan Lovells is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by law.