Project Manager - COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
For fast growing commercial construction management company managing design/build school projects in the DC area.
- Managing project schedule, budget, profitability and change orders;
- Writing scope, interpreting drawings, specifications and relevant code requirements;
- Conducting recurring project meetings with project team, customer and project professionals, setting milestones and ensuring safety, quality control, LEED and contract compliance are met.
- Nurturing customer relationships and identifying new business opportunities;
- Managing relationships with architects, engineers, suppliers as well as identifying new or replacement resources;
- Managing work performance of project team to include: site superintendents, subcontractors, suppliers, project coordinators and accounting professionals;
- Generating recurring project progress reports;
- Managing the timely and accurate entry of project data into construction management and invoice systems;
- Managing and developing assigned staff.
- Bachelor degree in construction management, engineering or architecture;
- 5+ years simultaneously managing multiple commercial projects of $10MIL or greater value;
- Demonstrated senior level experience effectively managing project budgets, schedules and completion;
- Competent employee development, coaching skills and people management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill;
- Excellent computer and math skills;
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Office Suite as well as construction management software such as: Prolog, Primavera, Timberline, etc;
MUST INCLUDE TARGET COMPENSATION IN COVER LETTER
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER