Naval Surface Analyst- ORCA
Metron is a scientific consulting company dedicated to solving challenging problems in national defense through the development and application of advanced methods, and assisting senior Government and Military decision makers with innovative and timely decision support.
Our ORCA Division is currently seeking a Naval Surface Analyst. Successful candidates should be knowledgeable of Navy ATFP-A, EMIO (VBSS), and Personnel Identification/Biometrics systems and operating procedures.
Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting the Chief of Naval Operations, Surface Warfare Directorate (OPNAV N96) by providing program management/project management services for surface warfare programs.
- Providing Naval decision makers with expert technical analysis to develop and evaluate comprehensive plans to meet current and long-range strategic goals.
- Interface regularly with the client and senior naval stakeholders to garner key information and to verify data provided by naval programs.
- BS in Operations Research, Engineering, System Integration or a related field
- 5-10 years' experience
- Experience with Naval surface forces
- Experience with Antiterrorism - Force Protection (ATFP) afloat
- Experience with DoD Budgeting and Program Management activities
- Active DoD security clearance
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Position Location: Washington, DC
Successful candidates will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Metron is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individuals race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin or disability.