Technical Support Analyst - Software Support
Mobile Audit Inc. is looking for an entry level technical support analyst to work at our Ashburn, VA office. We are looking for a professional, dynamic, high-energy team player with solid communication skills. This is a full time position that we are looking to fill immediately.
The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing tier 1 software support including troubleshooting, documenting and resolving telephone, email, and live based technical support inquiries. Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Properly document all Help Desk tickets.
- Document common technical support workarounds and known issues within internal knowledge base
- Interface with developers and QA personnel to convey the details and characteristics of technical support issues that may need to be escalated
- Assist callers with customer service and product training inquiries
- Assist software development staff with QA tasks for new product releases
- Minimum 2 years of telephone technical support
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Technical knowledge of Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Excellent knowledge of networks and operating systems
- Excellent software and hardware troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows Networking
- Self-starter who can learn quickly and can become productive very quickly
- Works well with other team members
- Willingness to work flexible hours, minimal overtime, and minimal travel are required
- US citizen
Mobile Audit offers employees outstanding growth opportunities and competitive pay and benefits. Mobile Audits comfortable work environment, progressive technology focus, and outstanding team members will both challenge and support you.
Qualified applicants please submit resumes and salary requirements online.
E/O/E Equal Opportunity Employer