Associate Director (Stamp Student Union)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / PREFERENCES
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in general business and human resources administration of multi-million dollar organization.
- Strong IT skills including knowledge and ability to use spreadsheets/financial software.
- Minimum of 3 years directly supervising a large and diverse workforce including executing a performance review process.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal and decision making skills.
- Excellent presentation skills, sound judgment, maturity, strong supervision skills, and passion for effecting change in dynamic multicultural environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Masters degree preferred in business administration, public administration, higher education, human resource management or related field.
- Experience and interest in working with students and staff that are part of a pluralistic, multicultural community is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of the business and budgeting practices of the University of Maryland, State of Maryland Payroll/Personnel practices, IRS UBIT, and Workmans Comp
BEST CONSIDERATION DATE: 6/25/2014
To apply: https://ejobs.umd.edu/postings/26730
The University of Maryland, College Park, actively subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, religion, ancestry or national origin, marital status, genetic information, political affiliation, and gender identity or expression. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.