Data Manager/Protocol Monitor
The Data Management functions include: design, develop and manage EMMES proprietary Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system's electronic Case Report Forms (CRFs) and partner with Project Leaders and other research staff to implement Case Report Forms that adhere to company standard operating procedures and federal guidelines, maintain data integrity, and meet the needs of the clinical study protocol.
The Protocol Monitoring functions include: overall responsibility for planning, monitoring, and coordinating clinical research studies at external trial sites and working closely with internal project members, site study coordinators and investigators to ensure compliance with protocol and overall clinical objectives.
- Strong data management/computer skills; experience with CRF design, EDC systems, or other web based data collection systems helpful
- Attention to detail, requirements documentation and change management are a necessity
- Bachelor's degree and related experience in health related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with internal and external clients and colleagues
- Willingness to travel as necessary, consistent with the project needs
EMMES has an outstanding benefits package including: generous tuition reimbursement, professional development and training programs.
*For immediate consideration please submit your resume and apply directly through the company website at www.emmes.com.
Please visit our website at www.emmes.com for additional information on our company, studies and history.
CONNECT WITH US!!
Follow us on Twitter - @EMMESCorp
Find us on LinkedIn - The EMMES Corporation
EMMES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V