We are seeking a talented and dedicated Architectural Designer to join our team. You will be involved in all phases of design, and have the opportunity to work continuously on a range of significant projects from concept through design documentation. You will work collaboratively with a project team to complete demanding assignments within aggressive deadlines.
1. Work directly with design principals and senior designers to develop a comprehensive understanding of clients programmatic requirements, including project scope, zoning analysis, and building code compliance.
2. Develop creative solutions to design problems and technical challenges.
3. Prepare and modify architectural design documents, including plans, elevations, sections, and details, utilizing AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Revit.
4. Prepare 2D and 3D presentation materials for clients, governmental agencies, county and planning officials, and marketing collateral.
5. Assist in selection of products and materials, including research in support of architectural specifications.
6. Participate in data compilation to facilitate preliminary cost analysis.
- Basic hand sketching and CAD drafting.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sketch Up, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Revit and Maxwell Render.
- Basic understanding of architectural building systems
- Basic understanding of LEED guidelines, and sustainability.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture
- 1 to 5 years working experience
A portfolio of work sample are required in order to be considered for this position. Please attach your portfolio or a website address with your resume in order for your application to be reviewed .
Submit resumes with writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.