Infant, Toddler, and Preschool Teachers
BeanTree Learning Invites You to Discover the Difference
This Saturday, September 6th
If you are interested in furthering your career in Early Childhood Education, BeanTree Learning is the most exciting and professional environment you will find. Our two campuses in Ashburn and Chantilly, Virginia, provide education and care that are second to none.
We recruit qualified, experienced candidates who have a passion for working with children, engaging children in exciting activities, and celebrating the accomplishments of each child they teach. We expect our team members to be enthusiastic and flexible in meeting the changing needs of our school. We have very high standards for ourselves and each of our colleagues. We work hard and we have a lot of fun doing it!
BeanTree Learning is currently looking for dynamic, loving, and experienced teachers in the following programs:
· Infants (6 weeks - 12 months)
· Toddlers (16 24 months)
· Preschool I (3 years, Bachelors Degree Required)
· Rotating Teacher (all ages)
· Technology (2 6 years, Bachelor's Degree Required)
· Rotating Teacher (all ages)
· Summer Camp Teachers (6 - 12 years)
Visit http://www.beantreelearning.com/page.cfm?p=445 to submit your information and upload your resume.
BeanTree Learning offers teaching professionals a challenging and rewarding environment through:
- Small class sizes;
- Paid professional development opportunities;
- Support staff to provide housekeeping and other assistance; and
- The highest level of compensation and benefits, including:
Health and Dental Insurance;
Long- and Short-Term Disability;
Childcare Tuition Benefits;
Paid Personal Leave;
Discounted Health Club Membership;
Flexible Spending Account; and
BeanTree Learning is a privately owned school serving students from six weeks old through private kindergarten with an after school and summer camp program through age twelve. Our philosophy is based on providing students with the opportunities, tools, and environment needed to become and remain confident, happy, and active participants in their ongoing adventures in learning.
- Children learn best, and more naturally, through interactive, experiential activities and through both self-guided and teacher-guided play opportunities.
- A childs learning should focus on experiences rather than results of the experiences. Our program focuses on the process of learning, while recognizing and celebrating each childs efforts and determination rather than results.
- Children require a safe, secure, healthy, and loving environment in which to learn and develop. In this environment, children will become independent and successful, learning to creatively solve problems and confidently express their ideas and feelings.
- Play is a critical factor in all facets of a young childs development. Developmentally appropriate practices, along with differentiated learning opportunities, ensure that the children are continually engaged and intellectually challenged, and allow maximum opportunities for both planned and spontaneous learning. These include a combination of active outdoor play, imaginative games, independent discovery, direct instruction, and group activities.
- Qualified, professional, and nurturing teachers are the cornerstone of a childs success. Recruiting and retaining exceptional teachers depends on exemplary hiring practices, ongoing and quality professional training experiences, exceptional benefit programs and incentives, constructive and ongoing developmental coaching and dialogue, and availability of resources and materials for teaching.
- Children benefit from a diverse and inclusive environment in which all children are accepted and treated with respect and dignity, and the uniqueness of each child is acknowledged, appreciated, and celebrated.
- A partnership between parents and school in which there is clear and open communication, mutual respect, and ongoing collaboration regarding a childs strengths, challenges, and successes, provides the most beneficial learning environment for children.
Thank you for your interest in our school!